Tom Bilyeu is an American entrepreneur best known as a co-founder of billion dollar brand Quest Nutrition, at one time the second fastest growing private company in North America. Tom is now a self-development speaker and founder of Impact Theory.
I love to listen to his show Impact Theory on Youtube, when your feeling a little down or like your life is going no where fast then listen to him and his guests and you are sure to be fired up with the level of wisdom and sheer motivational words that are in each and every interview.
A few tips from him are below and have a watch of his video..
1. Don’t ask what’s the least you can do. Ask what’s the most you can bear.
The standards you set for your effort determine the kind of results you’ll get. There’s no secret ingredient. You have to do the work.
2. Dissect how you spend your time. It reveals your priorities.
Look where you spend your attention. Are you always distracted on social media or entertainment websites? Are you focused on mega success or temporary comfort?
3. It’s about identity. Be the kind of person that gets things done. Even when it’s hard.
Tony Robbins agrees that the strongest force in the world is to act in accordance with your self-image, your identity. How to change that? Draw a line in your mind and DECIDE to be known as the hardest worker in your circle from this point forward.
4. Confidence is deciding you’re unstoppable. Not that you’ll never fail. – Tom Bilyeu
We gain confidence from taking action, take the first step today the momentum you gain will grow each day until you are unstoppable. Do not fear failure do you think anyone who has achieved great success looks back on their small failures and cries about it? No in fact they are GRATEFUL for their mistakes, because they know that is where grew the most in momentum and knowledge.
5. The level of effort you tolerate from yourself will define your life.
Some people find reasons to work less, others find reasons to work more. The results, unfortunately, reflect your efforts, not your reasons.
6. Don’t let joy be an accident. Create it.
Make conscious choices to create joy. Do the things you love more often. Work towards something you love. Passion makes hard work seem easy.
7. What price are you willing to pay for greatness?
Greatness comes from sacrificing comfort. You have too get the time wasters out of your life binge watching TV, going out every weekend, social media what is it that you waste time on? Change your habits. Change your life.
8. If you look for the negative, it will be there. If you look for the positive, it will OVERWHELM you.
People can talk themselves into action, but they can also talk themselves in to quitting. What are you talking yourself into right now?
9. The way to build a big business is to take care of people.
Respect is not given it is earned.
10. If you really want to cut through the noise, you’re going to have to outperform everyone else. – Tom Bilyeu
To achieve extraordinary results, you have to put in extraordinary effort.
Go and subscribe to his Youtube channel and watch a different one each day to improve yourself and keep on the right tracks to develop a stronger mindset.